Followers

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hello world!

Mary C's Biscotti has joined the blogosphere! I've taken a moment away from the kitchen and am introducing a computer into the mix. Let's hope my keyboard stays dough-free.

For more information, visit my
new website! Here's a little taste of who I am and what I do:
I love that biscotti appeals to people in every walk of life and at any time of the day- whether it be with your morning coffee or an evening glass of wine. Being a biscotti lover, I searched for the perfect biscotti. If it's out there, I tried it. But I could never find what I was looking for. So I set out to create a recipe of my own. It took many a broken spatula, but I finally crafted a recipe that I loved; not too hard, but dunk-able.

I started giving samples of my homemade biscotti to friends at Ferrara's Italian Restaurant in Sharon, PA. Before long, customers were coming in and offering their own flavor suggestions. I began selling my product at Ferrara's and Mary C's was born.

Mary C's now has 12 different varieties and the list is growing. We sell biscotti by the dozen in Signature and "mini" sizes; we also create gift baskets. We have baked customized biscotti for weddings, showers, graduations, birthday parties, holidays, and other events.

I love working with flavors to design the best gifts: ones that are dunk-able
.

5 comments:

  1. I dunked a few last weekend when I was in Hubbard. What do we need to do to get these in Columbus?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely the BEST biscotti EVER!!!!! I will be ordering very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tasted Mary C's at a wedding shower in August and they were fantastic! A wonderful difference in taste, texture, and quality. I am keeping these unique treats in mind for my next event!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary's biscotti is WONDERFUL - a flavor for everyone's palatte - hope I spelled that right! My daughter ordered these as gifts for her children's teachers at Christmas and they were very beautifully packaged and extremely well received! Keep these in mind when you do your Christmas shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very inventive and extremely tasty. I love the texture of these biscotti, not rock hard like other biscotti but still stay together when dipping in my coffee. A few of my favorites I think everyone should try are: coconut macadamia, nutty cappuccino, chocolate chocolate chip, and coffee cake, but believe me any flavor would be amazing. The arrangements are perfect for a Christmas gift or any special occasion, they are so stylish and delicious. Love everything about these biscotti and hoping someone get them for me under my tree. Thanks Mary C.

    ReplyDelete