Followers

Friday, October 23, 2009

Food (and more) for thought

Just another day in paradise! Just watched a really crazy and I might add goofy movie! It was set in Mexico so that may inspire a chipotle biscotti! We'll think about that.

So...Bill Gates is getting involved in technology to prevent hurricanes.....well I like Colbert's reply...."Don't, whatever you do let Bill Gates get involved in the weather....one thing for sure, it will freeze" Not exactly the quote, but I thought it was pretty humorous!

Now regarding the Global Climate Change.....and yes I saw this on 20/20...we should worry more about methane (yep, I mean cows) than driving a prius and then eating beef! Something to ponder I say! Well I've supplied enough food for thought for today.....more another day....

2 comments:

  1. it's snowing here...i'm ready for some peppermint chocolate (????) biscotti. love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thinking of gingerbread flavor...mmmm. I saw that episode of Colbert. Pretty funny. Good luck with the holiday season, I will be getting in touch!

    ReplyDelete